Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Catch up" Christmas

Well! Now that we are back at home, we had some "catch-up" Christmas to accomplish with the rest of the family. We began last night (Sat.) at my brother's house. My mom and Ray were here from Florida, and she made an amazing turkey dinner last night! We made it a combination Christmas and birthday celebration, as my sweet niece Laura turns 9 on New Year's Day.



Tonight, we had Christmas with Grammie Julie and Grampa Jack. We had delicious lasagne, and a few presents to exchange. Here are a few pictures....



The most hilarious gift I received tonight was totally unexpected. You should read the end of this post in August to refresh your memory first. I opened my package and it was a LOON that makes that sleep shattering sound ALL NIGHT LONG when you're trying to sleep! Here is a picture of my reaction....

(Time passes... it's been at least an hour since the loon pictures.... )

ARGH!!!! I have been trying for well over an hour to upload pictures of my gorgeous niece Elana, who is walking and talking and just generally adorable.... BUT BLOGGER IS BEING TOTALLY FRUSTRATING! I cannot get them to upload... even one at a time. Grrrrrrr...... Perhaps another day. I'm too tired to argue with a computer tonight. Thank you for sharing a couple minutes of your day with me. God bless you all!

No comments: