Monday, December 31, 2007

Hooray! Number 400!!!

Ladies and gentlemen.... this is the last post of the year 2007, and it is also my 400th post on the Northern Apostolic Mom blogsite! Woo hoo!

Yesterday, I attempted to post some pictures of my gorgeous niece Elana, who is now walking and talking and just generally being adorable, but Blogger.com was being eternally difficult about it , and the pictures just would NOT post... well... HERE THEY ARE!



How adorable is that little baby????

Also, I would like to tell you that my husband and my sons have testosterone galore, and the result is this amazing car rollercoaster in my living room, over 5 feet tall, and fully operational!


I took a short video of them running it for the first time (ar ar ar... Tim Allen grunt), and tried to upload it to you tube so my in-laws, who bought it for them, could see it for themselves. But for some reason, it won't upload. Just my luck. Oh well. The pictures will have to suffice!

That is all for now. Got to go make some amazing Rotel cheese dip for watch night service this evening... that stuff ROCKS!!!!!!! Love to all.. see you in 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Elana is adorable!!

And is that a YANKEE'S shirt I see?????

Michelle said...

Yes, I'm afraid it is... my sons are deceived! LOL!