Thursday, December 27, 2007

Approaching landmark

So.... this is post number 396 on the Northern Apostolic Mom blog. Four more, and I will reach the landmark of
400 posts
(ooooo, she can do the math.....). I was thinking.... what in the world have I talked about in 400 posts that has been of benefit to the general reading public? I began with intentions of making this a very spiritual corner of the web. It has been sort of two-fold... some spiritual application, and more than some family news. I do seem to have strayed from my original intent a bit. But I am not upset about that. I like what I have posted here for the most part. Some of it is boring to anyone outside of family and friends that don't know us. But I have definitely posted some heavy spiritual material here as well. I have given Bible studies, linked to Bible studies, posed questions that make you consider what you really believe and why.... and even challenged myself a time or two. Have I made a difference? You be the judge. If ONE LIFE is changed for the better (i.e. pointed someone to Jesus Christ) because I have created this little (not so little anymore) blog, then it was totally worth it. How cool would it be to get to heaven and have someone from Canada come to me and say, "I read a Bible study on your blog, checked out some preaching you linked to, and visited a church because of it, and here I am in heaven, because of you!!!! (Not really... it's because of Jesus Christ and his mercy and grace). Really, that would be so cool! Moses would say, "What's a blog????" LOL!

The other thing I am thinking now is that this blog is very lengthy... but is a written (and pictoral) record of my life as a Christian mom. I would love to have this in book form. But the thought of how much printer ink and paper that would take is alarming! But how cool would it be???? Hey, folks at Blogger.com ....... is there any way to make that happen? Is there like, a function, on your site that we can click on to make this blog a physical reality, instead of a virtual one? Just wondering..... If you have nothing to do with your time (LOL!!!!), you can browse back through this blog all the way back to Nov. 2004 and see what my life has been about these past 3 years. It's like a little time warp! Enjoy!

No comments: