Sunday, December 16, 2007

My three guys out in the snow

So... my boys (all three of them) love playing in the snow. The Marcottes officially opened their sledding hill in the back yard, and everyone (except me... I don't do snow) flocked to the hill for fun in the calm of the storm. Check these out...

Here's Nick riding piggyback on Heidi

I LOVE this picture of Nick! He's a kid through and through!

And this picture of Adam coming down the hill is awesome too!

Now this is my 4 year old nephew Michael...this picture is awesome! He looks like he is the ultimate snowboarding child... doesn't he??? But Jason informed me that this was just before he wiped out! LOL! It's still a way cool picture, though.

This is Adam giving his cousin Meghan a ride down the hill.

Wipeout!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason is a little boy in a grownup body... here he is catching snowflakes on his tongue.

Here he is... incognito in the tree...

And here he is attempting to take out the photographer! LOL! No worries... Ben is NOT easy to knock over... Hey Ben, these pictures are awesome... thanks for letting me post them here.


So, once they got home, Adam did not want to come in, so he played outside at our house for a while with Kevin and Elizabeth from next door.
Chris buried Adam in the snow to his neck... see the boot prints all over him???


KING OF THE HILL!

Whitewash!!

Here is Kevin shoveling snow ONTO the patio that Chris just cleared off!
Kevin going down the hill... on his butt!
Elizabeth zooming down our hill on her sled.
So.... there you have it. I highly doubt we'll be having a snow day from school tomorrow. Everyone had their fun today, and I'm sure the roads will be cleared and salted for the busses in the morning. Only 6 days until we head to Maryland for Christmas! YAY! I hope there is no snow down there!!!!! I know they are hoping for snow... but I rebuke it! LOL!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you..don't do snow! I think it's pretty but boy I don't like to play in it or drive in it. Nothing makes me madder than to get hit in the face with a snowball..ggrrrr,lol.