Monday, December 17, 2007

School schedules

One of the things I like about my job is that when my children are off (vacations, snow days, etc) I am usually off, too. Not so today. My boys had a snow day today, but my school only had a 2 hour delay. Consequently, without a sitter, I had to take the day off and take care of my kiddos. It was actually a nice day! I did a little shoveling (little is the key word there...) and the boys and Elizabeth played out in the snow before and after our shopping excursion to Wal-Mart. Adam and Elizabeth are making their big debut in the 5th grade band concert this Wednesday, and the required dress is black pants/skirts, white top.... Santa hat optional! Adam had neither the pants or shirt required, so off to Wal-Mart we went! While there, we bought Raven (their cousin in Texas who will be in Maryland with us next week) a cute dancing singing Mickey Mouse. She will love it!

Adam is off to Moo Gong Do, so I bid you farewell for now. I will have band pictures for you Thursday!! And we're off to MD Saturday! Whee!!!

No comments: