Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowy day

Greetings from the great white north! The storm has hit, and some areas around here already have 7 -10 inches of snow... this is supposed to last until around 7 am tomorrow morning. Yikes...

I didn't go to church this morning, because I tend to listen to people when they say, "stay off the roads... if you don't HAVE to go anywhere, stay home." But my husband feels differently, so he and Adam headed out the door. I think he's nuts! If he gets in trouble, then we have no vehicle to take to Maryland.... but I am just the paranoid one, I guess.


Nick and I stayed home and had wonderful church right here in our own home! We put in the Super Strong God DVD and worshipped for at least 1/2 hour, singing and praising and feeling the presence of God.




Then we did our version of Sunday school, which meant we spent two hours fininshing up his God and Me project for Cub Scouts. He is now ready for a meeting with Pastor, to show him what he has learned.

So... now that church is over, the kiddos want to go play in the snow... more power to ya! I don't do snow. I'm staying in and having hot chocolate. Bye for now!



No comments: