Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hello all! Have you missed me? I have been busy with Christmas cards, Christmas lists, and lots of family activity this time of year. Adam had his green belt testing Wednesday evening (very intense, he nearly passed out in the back of the room after his sparring), and today is the belt ceremony, which of course will have pictures right here at NAM! I took some video this time, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it posted here.... technical ineptitude on my part. It would be very cool if you could see what he has to go through at these grueling tests of physical endurance. I must admit, he is getting pretty good at doing pushups on his knuckles on a hardwood floor! Ouch!

Adam is also taking trumpet lessons and in band. His first ever band concert is this Wedneday evening. I am so proud of him. He's a pretty well rounded kid.... cub scouts, Moo Gong Do, trumpet/band, getting the Holy Ghost at camp, singing in the children's choir (doing solos even!), he's doing really well in school (bringing home As and A+s on a regular basis...... I have no complaints (except that he sits in front of the computer too much... like mom!!!!).

Nicolas is also doing really well in school. He's not liking Cub Scouts so much, and will probably be done after earning his Bear badge. That's okay. He just likes being a kid and having time free to PLAY!!!!!!!

Well, time to leave for belt ceremony. I'll be back soon to post pictures!

No comments: