Monday, November 27, 2006

Interesting list

Ok, perhaps it won't be interesting to you, but I find it fascinating! I am going to do something my friend Kelly over at sanguinary blue does quite frequently. SHE puts lists on her blog of the last 50 songs that played on her ipod (or whatever). I am not going to list songs... I am going to list all the places in the world where my blog has been viewed in the last 100 days...

United States:
  1. Topeka, KS
  2. Tulsa, OK
  3. Vincennes, IN
  4. Elkhart, IN
  5. Cincinnati, OH
  6. Ray, OH
  7. Massillon, OH
  8. Buffalo, NY
  9. Ithaca, NY
  10. Silver Spring, MD
  11. Upper Marlboro, MD
  12. Devault, PA
  13. Stamford, CT
  14. Norwalk, CT
  15. Greenfield, MA
  16. North Easton, MA
  17. Leeds, MA
  18. Conway, MA
  19. Boston, MA
  20. Portsmouth, NH
  21. Windham, ME
  22. Burlington, VT
  23. Colchester, VT
  24. Essex Jct., VT
  25. Huntington, VT
  26. Waitsfield, VT
  27. North Clarendon, VT
  28. Bellows Falls, VT
  29. Williamstown, VT

International

  1. Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
  2. Lambeth London, United Kingdom
  3. Victoria, Hong Kong
  4. Oulu, Finland
  5. Bolu Dzce, Turkey
  6. Izmir Bornova, Turkey
  7. Veszprem Csng, Hungary
  8. Valais Saanen, Switzerland
  9. Ile-de-France Vanves, France
  10. Lisboa Lisbon, Portugal
  11. Neuquen, Argentina
  12. Cundinamarca Bogot, Columbia

Now, I don't know how many of those hits actually READ anything... I imagine most of the foreign hits were not read, unless they all know how to read English. But the fact remains that the Word of God is being presented at least, in many places around the globe. It is kind of exciting to know that!

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

That is all for now... time to get some laundry done! Good night everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how come Milton isn't on there? I access your blog!

Michelle said...

Is that you, Mom? I don't know... Milton doesn't show up on my site meter thingy... I don't get it, but I KNOW that you are a regular faithful reader, and I appreciate that! I wonder... my sister lives in Kittery, but she shows up as Portsmouth, NH... may have something to do with server location??

Anonymous said...

Nope, it's me... pastor.

I've hit it from Jericho as well when I've been at my office.

Anonymous said...

You don't get hits from Rutland, VT, Either??? I hit it from North Clarendon That is my work but i thought for sure Rutland would be there. Anyway I am glad to hear about the comments thing...I thought for a minute you were tryingto avoid everyone.

Love Ya
Sandy L.

Loee said...

I'm your fan from Zanesville, Ohio!

Lois

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
I love your web page! Just need to let you know more often when I am reading. Also like Adams as well, get him to blog more often, it is a blast reading his too!
Love You - Julie