Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hooray for Sandy!!!

Well, that is a big mystery solved, thanks to the great Sandini. I was beginning to get a complex because no one has posted a comment on my blog in sooooooo long! Even my pastor, faithful reader that he is, hasn't left me a comment in ages. I thought no one was reading or caring about what I wrote anymore! But Sandy just told me that when she tried to post her first ever comment on my blog, it gave her a message that said, "Comment will be posted once the comment moderator approves your message." HUH???? So I checked my settings, and somehow, a button called "Enable comment moderation" had been set to YES. Whatever. I have no clue how that happened. But I turned it OFF!!! So... now y'all can post (positive) comments on my blog when you feel so inclined! :-) Have a wonderful day!

No comments: