Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Greetings! I am here to give you the quick update of life this week... in bullet form!
  • Parent/Teacher conferences went well. The boys are doing well in school, although one of my sons is struggling with writing (he hates it!)
  • My boys have been OFF school all this week, but MOM had to work Mon. and Tues. SO, Dad brought the boys to my school for lunch and recess today. Adam decided to hang with me for the afternoon and relive 1st grade for a day. It was cool. Nick went home and took a nap. He's got a nasty cold.
  • The boys broke a bed yesterday. I won't get into it... it was an ugly scene (mostly because mom lost it). I now have one child sleeping on a mattress on the floor....
  • Sandini is house/dog sitting this week, and brought the dog over to visit tonight. His name is Cladd (short for claddaugh, like the ring). He is a Burmese Mountain dog... yup... BIG! But he is sooooo sweet!
  • We are going to MA for Thanksgiving this year with Julie's family. Will be spending the night in a hotel (with heated pool - BONUS!). Going to be a ton of fun! But my hubby has to work *sniff sniff* and can't come with us. I am way sad. But he is looking forward to getting the entire bed to himself and SLEEPING IN! So he's not as sad as me. I WILL MISS YOU BABE!

That is about it for now. OH! Wait! My hubby's stepmother sent me a hilarious Hallmark greeting e-card for thanksgiving. To see it click here . I cracked up! Make sure when you click the acorns that you listen to their silly songs all the way to the end. LOL! I know that link will not be good for long, but if you read this post LOOONGG after the link outdates, go to this website for more of these two hilarious little guys! Ciao for now!

No comments: