Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blessing on the home front!

OK!!! I have to tell you! After a long day of work (we had a substitute teacher), a parent/teacher conference with Nick's teacher, and about 1/2 hour on the playground, it was time to head home and cook dinner.

But when we pulled in the parking lot, the boys spotted Sandy's car. "Why is Sandy here?" they asked. Good question. Let's find out.

I walked in the door, and Sandy had dinner ALL COOKED for us! Oh my goodness! What a tremendous blessing! I love her anyway, but tonight I love her especially much!!! Sandy, you rock!



You'll never know how much you mean to all of us in the Ziter clan! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Michelle that was such an awesome blog!!! You should send that to the Burlington Free Press so they can write at least one good story! Just kidding. I'm glad you and your home survived my cooking!
Love ya,
Sandini