Sunday, November 26, 2006

Halleluia Anyhow

SING WITH ME!

Halleluia anyhow!
Never gonna let life's troubles get me down.
Whatever problems life may bring,
I'll lift my head up high and sing
Halleluia anyhow!
Ah... the memories. I am reminded of God's faithfulness when I hear that song. It's a story of how God did a miracle for our youth group (back in the day... long time ago) when we lost the alternator belt on our church van about 45 minutes prior to reaching our destination, but as our youth worshipped and praised God in that van, He provided battery power enough to get us where we needed to be! He is faithful!
Tonight, my car hit a CRATER of a pothole (we will NOT discuss the details of this incident here). Consequently, it flattened my tire, and it had to be towed because the donut in the trunk was not even a volvo donut... the lug nut holes didn't line up, and the alignment pin was missing.... anyway, I sing Halleluia anyhow. The Bible says "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning YOU (me)." So, I am thankful for whatever blessing He has coming my way!
I'll tell you what blessing is on it's way!!!! Elana! Stacy is in the hospital giving birth right now, and we are all as excited as can be! I wondered if my boys would ever fall asleep tonight. Hee hee! New baby in the family! Let's see... another cousin for the boys... shall we name them all?
Alex, Mark, Sarah, Laura, Trevor, Jordan, Sonja, Monique, Adam Meigs, Meghan, Michael, Casey, Ryan, Katie, Emily, Raven, Colin, and now Elana! YAY! Cousins are great!
Well, time for bed. Will give you all the "Elana" statistics tomorrow once she arrives! Night!

No comments: