Saturday, June 25, 2005

tooth fairy is comin' tonight

Today was HOT. Yup. The thermometer in my volvo read 100 degrees today (it's a black car with black interior....). Hot. Anyway, it was a perfect day for the two birthday parties my sons attended. They were both invited to separate super soaker parties... one for their cousin, one for Adam's best friend Josh. They had a ball and played really hard in the heat. Consequently, they are both exhausted tonight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thank GOD for air conditioning! Can I get an AMEN??

The most exciting part of the day?? Nicolas FINALLY lost his first tooth! He is very excited! He knocked on the door of every apartment in our building to show off the new hole in his head! Hee hee hee! He was chanting, "Tooth fairy is comin' tonight! Tooth fairy is comin' tonight!" He's far too cute!

Nick FINALLY lost his first tooth! Posted by Hello



Anyway, I got lots done for church camp today. I bought all the craft stuff, and made 30 kits to make mosaic trains from foam shapes. Sounds boring, I know, but it will be fun when it all comes together!

Time to motor. I'm beat! Want to hear some EXCELLENT preaching online??? Here's a fabulous link! Check it out! http://www.goodpreaching.com/media/index.php?q=f&f=%2FPreaching

No comments: