Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thoughts for the day...

Ok... I am done with pictures for a while until I can get a handle on the "hello" program... hello? Anyone home that wants to teach me how to use this program??? While trying to post the pictures of my family, I inadvertently deleted a TON of pictures from my hard drive that were important to me! *sniff* I thought I was deleting them from the hello program files, but I guess not..... I plead ignorance.

Today, I have spent lots of time getting materials together for teaching the pre-campers at church camp next month. I am getting so excited! We have lots of work ahead of us, but our outline is very detailed and we don't anticipate any setbacks. I want to see little souls saved at camp this year!

Well, got to go get ready for my friend Julie's wake... I love you Julie! I will miss your beautiful sweet smile...

No comments: