Monday, June 27, 2005

Concert on Saturday

Hello everyone! Well, camp begins in just 5 days! I am so excited! We are opening camp this year with something really really different... we have formed a District Choir, and they are phenomenal! They are powerfully anointed! And if you want to find out how passionate this endeavor is for Jesus Christ, just read the NH/VT District Music Blog, and read about the last practice, which was just this past Saturday. This concert will change lives forever. This concert will introduce people to Jesus, the life changer. I cannot seem to adequately express in words what I feel in the Holy Ghost... It will be the beginning of something much bigger than us! If you have the chance to attend, my local readers, DON'T MISS IT!!! :)

Today, I worked hard on camp stuff in the morning, then the boys and I went swimming, because it was 95 degrees! They swam for about 3 hours, then we came home, recovered briefly in the air conditioning, and then headed out to watch my husband play softball with the EMS team. They SMOKED their opponents from the lab by a score of 25-3! Yee ha! That's okay, two weeks ago, the EMS team was smoked by the UVM Math dept. by a score of 14-3. They know what it feels like!

Well, the A/C is in my bedroom... the computer is in the Living room. Time to retire! Blessings!

No comments: