Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pre-camp exhaustion!

Wow... it's been 5 days since I have posted here. Sorry, folks! Tonight we had a staff meeting for church camp in Lyndonville at the college. It was very informative. I have been working like a mad woman creating materials for pre-campers, like laminated name tags shaped like train engines, boxcars, tankers, and cabooses. Also, 11x14 tickets to get on the gospel train. Plus tons of other stuff! It is exhausting. I have also been praying for the children we will have in our classes. I am praying for each of them to feel the love of Jesus and be filled with the Holy Ghost! That includes my two handsome boys! Adam has expressed an interest in being baptized. I am so excited! I found out at this staff meeting that our pre-campers are expected to sing a song in the Wed. evening service...and that we are responsible for choosing a pre-camper of the year and giving them an award. These are all good things to know one week before the start of camp! AHHHH! It's okay, though. I already know which song I want to do. It's on the Carman "Passion for Praise" CD called "Sunday School Rock" ( to hear it, click the link and click play on song #3). It's an echo song that says "I love Jesus (echo) Yes I do (echo) I love Jesus (echo) How 'bout you? (echo) (Together) I love Jesus yes I do, I love Jesus how 'bout you?" That should be totally fun! Anyway, I will do my best to be a faithful blogger in these very busy days leading up to church camp. Pray for a harvest of children's souls for the Kingdom of God!!

No comments: