Sunday, June 19, 2005

Blessed again!

Hello again!

It is currently 12:31 am early Sunday morning. I got done work at Hannafords at 11pm and proceeded to leave work and head for church to clean. This is my weekend to clean, and I had to tend to MY house first (which was desperately bad!), and I ran out of time to clean the church before work. So, I went up at 11:15 pm. When I got there, I found it had been done by someone else! This is the second time someone has cleaned the church for me, and I don't know who is doing it. But I love them dearly and owe them a debt of gratitude! Thank you mystery cleaner!!!

In other news... Happy Father's day to my Dad. And my husband. And my father-in-law Alan. I love you! Have a wonderful day! You deserve it! And a shout out to all the dads that actually read this blog (Pastor! hee hee!) Happy Father's day, Steve!

In closing, I want to post a fun little picture of my boys being.... well, boys! This is Adam and Nick doing what they do best...battling one another!

my little warriors! Posted by Hello

No comments: