Thursday, July 07, 2005

Exhilarating exhaustion!!

WOW!!!!!!! I'm so tired, I could sleep for 3 days straight, I think! WOW!!!!!!! There is no way to put into words what we experienced at camp this week... at least not in my exhausted condition, anyway. I could never do it justice right now. But I will tell you that GOD met us in Lyndonville in a POWERFUL, DEEP, and AUTHORITATIVE way!!!!!! WOW!!!! Tomorrow, I will attempt to put into words the fabulous experience we had at campmeeting. My own, comfy bed will be close to heaven after sleeping in a college dorm bed all week! :) YAY! We have loads of pictures, so I will post a few in the next 2 or 3 posts. Our pre-campers were a total blast! Three of them received the baptism of the Holy Ghost! Geoff and Olivia (age 8) got it in our pre-camper class, and spoke in tongues for 30 minutes! Cool!!!! Samantha (age 6) received it in evening service that same night. All the hard work and lack of sleep in preparation was totally worth it!!!!

Nighty-night for now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'll report in tomorrow!
Love you all!
Michelle

No comments: