Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday news

Hi all! It is a nice, relaxing Sunday afternoon... life it good! Adam has Josh over, Nick has Stephen over, and they are all playing in the little pool outside, cooling off on this humid, 90 degree day. I just read all my friend's blogs, and I have to tell you... you should check out Sandy's latest post dated today, July 17th, about the oneness of God. It is fantastic!! She writes from an angle I never considered. I intend to study it out myself.

In other news, my sister and her family are coming to visit next weekend! YAY! They live in Maine, and we don't see each other very often. We will be congregating at Mom and Ray's camp on the lake. How fun is that??

Taylor, our upstairs neighbor's daughter, came to Sunday School this morning with Adam and Nick. She was so excited to come! She really seemed to like it, and made new friends, and says she wants to come again next week! YAY! So glad we can have a part in introducing her to Jesus Christ!

Well, time to go for now. I need to call and check in with my grandparents in Maine. I really really want to go to Maine and talk to them about their souls... about God... they are 87, and not well health-wise. Please pray for me! I must share the truth with them!

Bye for now! Gotta go make sure the boys aren't drowning each other.
Michelle

No comments: