Sunday, July 24, 2005

THIEF!

Well... tonight was a first for me. I had to work from 2-11 at Hannaford as I always do on Saturdays. I have worked there for 15 months, and this has never happened to me until tonight. I went on my first 15 minute break. I had a soda and I took a couple bites of my mac and cheese I brought for dinner... there was a lot... I brought a whole BOX. Anyway, 2 hours later, I went up for my meal, and MY ENTIRE CONTAINER of mac and cheese was GONE! Someone ate ALL my dinner and neatly returned the empty tupperware container to the fridge. AHHHHHHHH!!!! What am I supposed to eat for dinner????? I'm here until 11pm, and I am hungry NOW... at 6:30pm! I was not impressed. I went downstairs to file a complaint. The evening manager was kind enough to give me a $5 gift certificate so I could eat. THANK YOU ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate you! I feel so bad that the store had to give me a five dollar gift certificate to replace a meal that cost me 33 cents! I hope whoever ate it really needed it and appreciated it..... I am not impressed. Hard to trust your co-workers when that kind of stuff happens.

Well, I'm done venting. Work was fun tonight other than having my dinner stolen from me. I love working with Ashley and Kate! We always have fun! It's good to enjoy your work! Have a lovely evening! We are taking our little upstairs neighbor Taylor to Sunday School with us again tomorrow! Praise the Lord!

No comments: