Thursday, July 28, 2005

He delights in blessing His children

You never know what a day will hold for you. But God always knows! We don't know if it may be our last day on this earth, or if we will win the lottery! I woke up yesterday morning to a rainy Wednesday. We had swimming lessons planned, and church in the evening. That's it. Nothing special about this day. But God knew!

We came home from swimming lessons and there was a message on my answering machine. "Hello, this is Sharon. Just want you to know that Sonja is in town, and we'd like to know when you are available to get together and spend time with her." WHAT???????????? My niece from Florida is in town?????? How cool is that? I had no idea she was planning on coming! YAY! We ended up spending 8 hours with her, and getting the thrill of taking her places and surprising others who had no idea she was coming either! How fun! I never knew a rainy Wednesday could turn out to be so fabulously special! Thank you Jesus! I believe He delights in surprising His children this way. I love you, Jesus! Thanks for the incredible blessing!!!!

No comments: