Monday, July 11, 2005

Sovereign move of God

We had an impromptu VT churches rally in Jericho this evening. Wow. God is so amazing! We had an 8 year old receive the Holy Ghost, and 3 were baptized! God moved sovereignly BEFORE the preaching, and then Bro. Merrick preached a powerful message called "The Grain and the Grainery". I hope it will get posted on our church website so you can hear it! It was awesome.

In other random events of the day, Josh King (Adam's best buddy) asked if he could call me mom... what a sweetheart! We had a fabulous after-church fellowship at Ben and Stacy's house. It's so good to hang out with God's people!!!! I am getting bolder about witnessing at Hannafords and inviting people to church. Today I invited Darin. We'll see.

Well, I am blogging at 1:32 am, which is not necessarily a good thing. Time to turn in, I think. Be bold for Jesus!!!
Michelle

No comments: