Thursday, August 03, 2006

Relaxing day

This has been a most relaxing week. It is the first week all summer we've had NO PLANS at all. And I have thoroughly enjoyed it. It has been so hot, and we have pretty much lived in the lakes and the a/c. We went to my mom's camp on Tues, and spent yesterday and today in Lake Champlain keeping cool. Today at the lake, I saw several students from the school I work at. They were so funny! "Mrs. Ziter! What are you doing here??" as if I am not supposed to exist outside the walls of the school! LOL! Sunday, my 3 boys are headed off to cub scout camp, and I will be here ALONE in peace and tranquility for six glorious days! I can do what I want, when I want. Cooking? P-shaw! No such thing! No cooking, no dishes. Hee hee hee! Well, I will check in with you all later. Got to tend to my sons. And the Great Sandini is on the phone. Bye.

No comments: