Friday, August 11, 2006

Tout fini!

This is just a quick post... it's late, I've got to be up EARLY to go to cub scout camp and watch my boys in the raft race! What a wonderfully relaxing week this has been for me. My house is C-L-E-A-N!!!!! My awesome friend Sandy (the great Sandini) was here every single night this week, helping me clean and just keeping me company. I sure appreciated ALL of it! Tonight was the crowning achievement! We (Ben) put up two shelves in the boys room, threw out a bunch of stuff, reorganized the closet, the shelves over the dresser, the dresser top, etc. etc. etc. NO SMALL TASK! But it looks so fabulous! We celebrated by having some of Sandy's famous smoothies (mmmmmmm!). Strawberry/Blueberry... made with apple juice. Tasty! TIME FOR BED! Can't wait to see ALL my guys tomorrow!

No comments: