Monday, August 07, 2006

Dumb

OK... it is 3:30 am and I am just getting home from Ben and Stacy's house. Perhaps this new found freedom from children isn't all it's cracked up to be? PSYCHE! Just kidding. Not about the time... it's really 3:30, but the girl talk and fellowship was TOTALLY worth it! At first I had a horrible time because of a phone call... we won't discuss that here. I cried until about 11pm. Then I just sat and listenend to conversation for a while, and finally was able to smile and laugh with everyone. After the multitudes left (about 20 or so of them) and Ben and the kids went to bed, there was just Stacy, Me, Sandy, Seana, Rebecca, and Crystal left... we sat in the living room talking about EVERYTHING you can imagine women talking about until 2:45... and we would have been there ALL NIGHT if I hadn't decided to GET UP and say, "It's time to go!!!!" So, I'm going to hit the sack, and I am going to sleep until about 11am or so. Good night! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your evening turned out so good. It is refreshing and nuturing just sitting around with women and talking about what ever comes to mind. It is the best to be with other women! I love you Shell. Have a great week!
Love Julie