Monday, July 31, 2006

Sad and happy

Received sad news today. One of my classmates back home in Maine died this morning. They say it appears to have been a heart attack. His passing is a big loss for our class. Warren was well liked by everyone, and was central in keeping our class list current... he knew where EVERYONE was! Wow... ya just never know when it's your time.


On a much much more positive note, I realized that in my last post, I got so carried away with my excitement over being healed, that I neglected to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON MY LOVE!!!
Yesterday was my honey's birthday... he is 35 and acting 20! LOL! He's just a kid in a grown up's body! We had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday with family yesterday! It was our family, Ben and Stacy's family, Jack and Julie, Peter, and two friends from church, Sandy and Rebecca. Yes, Sandy is the one and only great Sandini that I have blogged about before! She is my adopted 24 year old kid! hee hee! And Rebecca is the fab blogger who let me link to her videos of my boys at church camp! Thanks again!
Anyway, back to my darling husband! We had nice family time, and went for a LONG walk after cake and ice cream. Very relaxing! My 3 year old nephew and I watched "Finding Nemo" and I just laughed and laughed! That has to be my all time favorite movie!!!! I totally relate to Dory... she is the best! For a gift, I gave my husband a lobster (which I had my mother-in-law pick up so I didn't give it away!) and I made him a joke gift. It is a yellow T-shirt with a picture of a broken leg stepping in a pothole... and it says, "CAUTION: I "BREAK" FOR POTHOLES!" LOL! I don't think he was impressed, but he wore it on our walk, which was highly appropriate, since the road we walked on was, as my 7 year old calls it, a "pot hole mine"! Tons of pot holes! I love you, Jason!
Well, I could ramble on and on, but it is 11pm... time for bed! Tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher! May have to head to the lake and see Grammie and Papa tomorrow! Talk later!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hmmm... no one is leaving comments, so I thought I would leave one to myself. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the gas to get to Warren's funeral on Saturday. LOTS of my classmates are coming from all over... I know Cheryl is coming from MD tonight. I am sad. You will be missed, Warren.