Monday, April 28, 2008

oh..... my...... goodness......

ok... my previous post about my allergies.... I have had a really tough time this spring... worse than ever before. I was taking Claritin D... no good. I found the Zatidor drops.... pretty good for about 6-7 hours, then back to no good. So I spoke with my friendly and helpful pharmacist about a new recommendation... what seems to work for most people? He suggested Zyrtec. Great! Thanks! I took my first one this morning.... Whoa! I feel pretty good with regard to the allergy symptoms, but MAN! I have fought to stay awake ALL DAY!!!! Serious... I am so tired... trying to be productive at work was a major challenge, as was trying to help my kids with things like algebra and spelling homework, and cook dinner. I am totally going to be asleep before my boys are... guaranteed! I can barely think I'm so groggy......

No comments: