Tuesday, April 15, 2008

edit

Hello... to those of you who have been here in the past couple of days, you'll notice the change. I have deleted a couple of previous posts. I need to learn NOT to post when I am feeling the way I was feeling. The purpose of this blog is to show what the life of an apostolic Mom is like. It is NOT to air my frustration about things other than regular family life. No one really cares to read that... there is enough of that in our culture to gag a horse. So, my apologies to those of you who read my little rants... I have been overtired and short on patience, and that is not what I want to portray to you all. Things overall are really fine here!! Next week is school vacation, and I will have the opportunity to SLEEP IN EVERY DAY and get well rested. That should do wonders for my attitude! LOL! It will also give me much interesting material to blog about! Talk to you soon! Thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo you're not going to complain when the Red Socks lose to the Yankee's tonight?? hehehe

Michelle said...

Back off chick! LOL!!!! Game's not over yet! You are too funny!