Saturday, April 26, 2008

vacation is over

Well.... you know what they say about the best laid plans. I intended to do some major cleaning at my house during this week off from school. However, my allergies have been so severe, that I have had very little motivation to do much of anything! I did manage to pull off a birthday party for my 9 year old son on Saturday the 19th, and I dragged my self out on a couple family hikes, but other than that... I kept a very low (energy) profile this week, just resting... and sneezing, and blowing, and itching, and sneezing...... oh! I also helped the great Sandini move out of her apartment this weekend.

My husband preached two messages last Sunday, and this Sunday (tomorrow) he is preaching 3 services in one day... yikes! He's doing a terrific job, I am very proud of him.

My friend Emily had her baby yesterday, a little boy named Clayton! She ended up having a C-section (not planned), but baby and mom are doing just fine! I can't wait to see him!

Well, I need to go tend to a pile of dishes. I will come back later and try to address something a little more spiritual. This was your basic "catch up everyone on the week's events" post. I appreciate every one of you that reads this little blog of mine!

No comments: