Saturday, April 19, 2008

A near perfect day!!!

First of all... let's just revisit this post for a moment... ok? That is the current state I find myself in physically. However, mentally and emotionally?? I am THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF that spring has finally arrived! It was 80 degrees here today! WOW!!!

Today was an exciting day, because our baby turned 9 years old today... half way to adulthood..... hard to believe. Let's compare...
Nick 9 years ago...


Nick today...


Amazing how fast time goes by. And while we're at it... let's talk about the oldest...
This is Adam's baby picture from 1996...


And this is him today receiving his BLUE BELT in Moo Gong Do martial arts! Yikes! Talk about growing up...


Yes, Adam is now on his 6th belt level. Today I invested about $20 and bought him some patches for his uniform (which he should have had from the very beginning), so now he'll look super sharp in uniform!

Other noteworthy news... Jason is preaching two services tomorrow... the morning in Burlington, and the evening in our home church. He is ready and excited to bring God's word to God's people! I'll let you know about it another time.

I'm really tired, gotta make a song list and hit the sack! Talk to you again when I am far more conscious!

No comments: