Friday, September 28, 2007

RED SOX RULE!!!!!!!!!!!



I have just 4 words for y'all...


AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
But enough bragging.... Here is a recap of my day.
1. Difficult child at school today pushed my limits but I was successful in surviving the school day.
2. My crock pot that I ordered for my birthday (thanks Dad and Win) came today... it's HUGE!
3. General Conference online is just totally amazing!!!!! Bro. Jerry Dean preached tonight with powerful anointing.
4. Ben and Stacy are back in town in their new place (loaded to the hilt with boxes and stuff) and I am so excited!!! Meghan will be coming to MY SCHOOL on Monday... how totally neat is that???
5. Did I mention that the RED SOX clinched the AL East title tonight???
6. Adam will be testing for his orange belt in Moo Gong Do in just three weeks! Wow!
7. I'm falling asleep at the computer and desperately need to go to bed....
Sorry about that, but it's true. I'm so tired. Beddy bye time! Lata!
PS.... How 'bout them Red Sox??? :D *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

psst: you have an award to pick up. ☺ Come on by my blog to get it.