Thursday, September 06, 2007

The cross we bear...

My wonderful mother-in-law sent me this in an email... I have no idea who to credit for this, or I would give credit where credit is due. This is an amazing way to help us see how important it is to carry the load that God gives us. He promises not to give us more than we can bear. But if we are whining and complaining about our burdens, rather than thanking Him for them, we could end up losing out in the end.... a sobering thought. Check this out!
















Lord, forgive me for my complaining! Help me to carry my burden with a thankful heart! That is so hard to say, but this makes it so very plain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I love this! May I copy it?

Michelle said...

Don't see why not... I have no idea who to credit for it... don't credit me, k? Bless you!

Grammie Betimes said...

Hi Michelle, This came from cousin Nina in Florida...or perhaps now Georgia...she loves the Lord with all her heart.

Grammie Betimes said...

Oh, Michelle, I have made a big booboo. It was Jack's niece Jane who sent this, not Nina. Jane attends a Baptist Church in Denver Colorado, and she too loves our Lord. Sorry

Michelle said...

That's okay, but did Jane "create" this? That is what I was wondering... who actually created it?