Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The best husband in the world!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I must let you know that I consider myself the luckiest woman on earth! My husband treats me like a princess, and I feel very loved! He brought me flowers to my school in the middle of the day (for my birthday), then he took me to dinner (which would NOT have been possible without the great and awesome Sandini watching our boys for us... yay! Thanks Sandy!). We went to the Outback. We had $40 in gift cards from his uncle Peter, and when we got the bill, it was $40.50! Cool! Dinner for $0.50 plus tip! Can't beat that! Then he took me to Williston to the beach at Lake Iriquois. It was where he first told me he loved me almost 15 years ago. It was GORGEOUS out last night... clear sky with lots of stars, warm gentle breeze, ALMOST full moon, shimmering down on the water, peaceful...... I could have stayed there all night! Birthdays just don't get much better than that. Thanks, honey! I love you so much! You're the best!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a sweet hubby you have!