Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday /baseball /children's church

First of all... this is for my sweet sweet sister in Maine!!
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics at WishAFriend.com
I love you Bean!

Second of all (great grammer, eh?), I just want to say that the Yankees are bugging me. They are in extra innings for the second night in a row. I hope Toronto has the stamina to hold them off again tonight.

Third of all, I must tell you that my children are excited about children's church tomorrow morning. The teen class is helping out with the worship, and the teens are excited about ministering to the younger ones. My husband just came home from rehearsal and told the boys what a great time they will be having tomorrow. Cool!

The evil empire (aka NYY) just won the game. *sigh* Oh well. As long as Boston wins tonight we'll be okay. Time for me to go anyway, I just got a call from a friend at church and she needs prayer. So off I go. Thank you Lord that we can come boldy before your throne, carrying the needs of others to you on the wings of prayer! You are awesome, God!

No comments: