Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ugh...

What to say? I am having a bit of a difficult day, and don't want to use my blog as a complaining board. Actually, the crushing weight of depression has been upon me in the past 24 hours, and I have no idea why. I take medication for it, and believe me, I take it faithfully. But this is soooo heavy, makes me wonder if I am supposed to be praying for someone.... I don't know who. But I need it to LEAVE me.

Anyway, I am home, as the special ed. dept in my school district decided to cancel a bunch of my inservice days, thus reducing my paycheck by half... which did not impress me in the least. But the one day I DID get to work was wonderful... it was so good to see all my work friends again! We spent lots of time getting caught up on each other's lives. And the autism training I got that day was incredible!!!!!!!!! I learned sooo much! We have an incredibly high number of autistic children in our district, and the teaching was invaluable!

Well, I am going to go play with my boys. We are going to meet Adam's teacher this evening, and I am very much looking forward to that! Sorry if this post sounded down... guess that just goes to show that an apostolic mom has down days as well as mountaintop days! Pray for me!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Michelle, I myself would be okay if you used your blog as a complaining board. Sometimes one feels better about something if they just get it out in the open.

I recently was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I did a post or two about it and it did help to talk about it. It's not easy to talk about that's for sure. I'm on medication, but I try really hard to not take it unless I really have to, which I can usually tell when I'm going to start "freaking out".

I will pray for you sister! ☺

Michelle said...

Hey Beth,
I know better than to not take it... it becomes ugly fairly quickly if I don't. My 2nd pregnancy triggered a chemical imbalance, and I will probably need the meds for life. It's okay, except that it gets a little pricey. I don't mess around with NOT taking it. So... not sure why I'm feeling so awful! I definitely covet your prayers! Thank you!