Monday, August 20, 2007

A school night for me!

Today has been a relaxing, nice day. In anticipation of the return to work, I have been leisurely cleaning the house at my own pace. My boys have had their share of chores, and we even accomplished other things.... Nick read me a couple of chapters of his Junie B. Jones book and finished section 2 of his God and Me booklet. Adam did a whole page of math with 2 digit multiplication (which he finds terribly challenging) and did it with a great attitude! He is now off to Moo Gong Do... on his bike. Since we've been down to one vehicle, he's been forced to get himself to and from his classes on his own (by bicycle). It makes him feel very independent (although mom always sends him with a cell phone in tow....). I will now do the dinner thing... also at my own leisurely pace. Hee hee hee! Feeling a little too laid back, I think! :) Anyway, I will blog tomorrow about how wonderful it is to be back in the work routine! Tonight is a SCHOOL NIGHT for me!!!! Good bye for now.

1 comment:

Grammie Betimes said...

great to get back I am sure. Michelle, go to sundayclocksarestriking.blogspot.com....what a hoot. Some english guy, he apparently recently married, but the funniest is of his take on Vladimir Putin...it is sooo funny. After reading his I just had to come to yours!
Love J...er, grammiebetimes! New blof name!