Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tidbits....

Well, I have lots to say, and at the same time, not much to say. Weird, huh? Well, there is a lot going on in my life right now, but not much I can really talk about. We have had an interesting week... getting ready for back to school (tomorrow is the first day... hooray!) and all that. We had an unexpected death in our extended family that has people a little shocked and sad. I learned at work today that I have TWO little guys to work with in the classroom this year, instead of only the one I was expecting. It's all good though. They are both sweet as pie!! Also, my husband and I are finagling (sp?) schedules as we are temporarily down to one car with two different job schedules... it's challenging, but we'll figure it out.

See? Kinda boring. I am excited to post TOMORROW after everyone's first day of school is complete! The boys are very excited about getting back to school... friends, routine, structure. They got pretty bored by the end of the summer vacation. I personally think summer break is about 3 weeks too long! By the beginning of August, most kids are ancy and ready to go back. They should consider that.......

Well, time for bed. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I have been thinking of you. I enjoy the little encouragements you have left. Thank You. Have a Blessed week at school.

Love You Lots,
Sandy L.