Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dealing with reality

Sandy and I are dealing with reality tonight. My pastor says some things are just life. Ahhhhhh! Tonight at my house, my pyrex dish (9x13) exploded in a billion, trillion, zillion micropieces, making much much work that I didn't need.

THEN, Sandy went home and found out that her power was out and her freezer had defrosted ALL OVER the kitchen floor. So, she is spending the night at our place. Her other reality is that she had a MASSIVE matted knot in her hair about 1/2 way between scalp and end... I have NEVER seen a matted knot like this EVER. So I proceeded to help her get it out. She has much less hair now, as we pulled half of it out in the process, as well as breaking a comb. It took us until 1:30 am to get it out! She's gonna be toast tomorrow, I tell ya. So now the reality is that we are exhausted and need to go to bed! Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how on earth did your dish break like that? I have one and I use it all the time..now I'm gonna be afraid it'll happen to me! Glad nobody got hurt though!

Michelle said...

Hi Beth,
I put it in the sink while it was too hot. KAPOW!!! It was totally scary! Just don't put your dish in water while hot or on a hot burner and you will be all set!

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle, I will remember that! How scary!

Unknown said...

I love how you took a picture of it! :D