Monday, August 13, 2007

True friends are forever!

Back in July, the highlight of my month was when my dear friend Britt came to visit from Mississippi with her beautiful daughter Kelsey. We got together for a lasagne dinner and lots of catching up, reminiscing, and making new memories. I love her to pieces. True friendship endures the test of time, separation by hundreds of miles, and all that. I haven't really posted much about it because it was actually intensely personal... I miss Britt so much that sometimes it still hurts. But I know that if I ever needed her, despite being so far away, she'd be there. And I would do the same for her. In a heartbeat. Here are a couple of pictures I took of her with my friend Claire's camera the day Adam was baptized... Claire just had the opportunity to print these pics for me and give them to me yesterday.



Britt... I want you to know that except the obvious (Jesus and my husband), you are the best friend I have ever had, and I love you! Thanks for coming north and spending time with Jason and I... we cherished it!

No comments: