Monday, April 16, 2007

Woo hoo!!!

Now THIS was a welcome site this morning!

We got mostly RAIN last night, so instead of waking up to 10-20 inches of snow and a snow day, we have about 3 inches, and we're headed to school/work after all. Now, let me qualify this by saying that the boys were NOT excited about going to school. And quite honestly, I had myself convinced we weren't going, so I had to readjust my thinking this morning, also. But this is GREAT! It should be gone in a matter of days! YAY!! I want to say a special thank you to the meteorologists who gave us a total heart attack for nothing. (hee hee!)

This week is spirit week at the school I work at. Today is Hat day, so I am wearing my 4th of July hat with bells on it. Fun! Tomorrow is stuffed animal day, and Adam is letting me take his "Stitch" to school with me. Going to be a fun week! Friday is PAJAMA DAY! The most fun day of the year! Well, I must get ready for work. *smile* See ya later!

No comments: