Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stew, snow and soup

Hello all! Tonight, I am making a treat! Beef stew made with VENISON! It is the perfect night to do it, as my husband (who despises venison) will not be home for dinner, but Adam's friend Josh (who LOVES it) is staying over for dinner. Yum!


So... a couple days ago, it was sunny, warm and 65 degrees. This morning, we woke up to this....
It just doesn't seem fair. But who said life is fair? I'm ready for SUMMER.
Last night, we had our annual soup and bread fellowship at church, which was wonderful as usual. We always begin with communion, and last night, it was a very powerful and intimate time of communion with the Lord. And the fellowship with the body of Christ over soup and bread was precious as usual.

I am home from work for the next couple of days, as my boys have no school due to parent/teacher conferences. It is nice spending time with them. :)
Well, time to tend to the stew. Be blessed, all!

No comments: