Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Getting there...

Phew! I think we are just about ready to travel! The boys suitcases are packed. The laundry is just about done so Jason and I can pack OUR bags. We just got ahold of our last suitcase from our sweet Ben and Stacy this evening. I just got off the phone with Expedia and have booked our last two hotels for the trip (Tucson and our last night in Phoenix). I located Nick's MIA bathing suit from Grammie and Papa, and Adam's NY Yankees hat. I'm bushed.

In the morning, we are getting up early and taking Nick to a local diner for breakfast (a favorite place to eat for us!!) before school for his birthday... he turns 8 tomorrow! WOW! My baby! Usually, the kids take cupcakes to school to celebrate with their classmates... not Nick! We made 50 choc. chip cookies and made ice cream cookie sandwiches to share! It will be a neat treat for the kiddos!

Okay, I'm beat. Got to turn in! Tomorrow is mismatch day at school for spirit week. I plan on looking absolutely hideous!! LOL! Will be fun! If I can, I'll get a really bad picture to post here.....

No comments: