Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pre Canyon burnout...

Wow... there is soooo much to know when planning a trip to the Grand Canyon! It is currently 1:45 am. Yep. And I started looking over the guide books, websites, maps, etc etc. at about 10:30. We are going to be IN Arizona two weeks from today! It is so mind boggling! God obviously has us going here for a reason... we have had everything about this trip virtually handed to us! Everything! God's provision is astounding. I just pray we get in our spirit what God is intending for this trip!! We will be 2,600 miles from home... I have only been that far away once in my life, and that was when I went to England in 1987 (3,500 miles). Anyway, the nervous excitement is building every day! I am hoping to be able to blog while I'm on this trip. I realize that internet service is not widely available at the canyon ( it IS a desert at 8,000 feet above sea level in the middle of nowhere!). But while in Phoenix and Tucson, and points in between (maybe Flagstaff), I'll do my best to pop onto Blogger and write. Well... it is currently 2:05 am. I'm beat. Time to crash. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
PS... We will NOT be seeing this attraction!!!!

No comments: