Sunday, April 15, 2007

church in Phoenix


Check it out... I think this is the church we will be attending Sunday morning in Phoenix. Cool! The website for this church is www.christemple.org . Wherever there are Holy Ghost filled saints of God, we feel right at home! Doesn't matter if you don't know anyone! We all know Jesus, and He's the only one that really matters! I love all my brothers and sisters in the Lord everywhere around the world. I'm getting SOOOO excited for this trip!!!!!!!! God is so good!

3 comments:

Little Z's Spot said...

amen!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Jayson Akers - my family and I attend Christ Temple (I'm the youth leader and webmaster) - Now you know someone here and don't have to feel like a stranger :D

Look forward to worshipping with you - See ya then!

Michelle said...

Hello Jayson! Thanks for writing! My husband's name is Jason also, and he is a youth leader at our church as well. We are excited to come worship with you all! Be sure to look for us... we'll NOT be in our church best... we'll be in VACATION clothes! Nice and comfy! See you Sunday!
Michelle