Monday, April 03, 2006

EMT-I OF THE YEAR!


OK, there is no way I could be more relieved! I have been keeping this secret from my husband for almost 2 weeks, and now it is finally revealed...Jason won the 2006 EMT-Intermediate of the Year for the state of Vermont! YAY!!! Here's a few pics from the awards banquet Saturday evening...







What a blast it was seeing the surprise on his face! I am sooooo proud of him! We all are! The man standing with him in the 3rd picture with a greenish shirt is his good friend and co-worker, Scott. He is the one that nominated Jason for this award. THANK YOU SCOTT! Jason is thrilled.

And in keeping with the theme of keeping it fun, here are a couple pics of our boys...



OK, so now that uploading these pictures took me about a bazillion hours, I am totally exhausted! Time for bed. One last note... congratulations to my sweet brother-in-law and his wonderful wife... they are expecting a 3rd child at the end of 2006! YAY! Love you guys! Until next time, signing off... KMG 365.

No comments: