Friday, May 06, 2005

Proud Mom (and Dad)!

So.... I am sitting at the laundromat yesterday, flipping through this week's copy of the Essex Reporter (local paper), and all of a sudden, on page 10, there is a huge picture (1/4 page) of Little League Opening Day ceremonies. And right before my eyes, is my little Nicolas, carrying the flag as his team parades onto the field! I was so excited, I squealed! Of course, I had to show all the strangers in the laundromat (LOOK! That's MY SON!). They all smiled politely (she is wacked). I immediately went and picked up five more copies of the paper so I could mail out copies to the Maryland, Maine, and Florida relatives. Hey! It's almost Mother's Day... I can have my bragging rights, can't I? Oh well. Just wanted to share my excitement with the world. Thanks for listening!

No comments: