Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another Bible study complete

Tonight was Lesson 12 in my Tuesday evening Bible study with my sweet mother/daughter friends, the Monica's! Yes, they are mother and daughter and have the same name. :) I just love these wonderful ladies! We have been having such fun digging into God's word (and into Monica's yummy snacks... what a fabulous cook!!). Neither has the Holy Ghost (YET), but they are both seeking and desiring this wonderful salvation experience!

Tonight's lesson was on endtime prophecy and such. I had not intended to get into great detail, but I did feel the Holy Ghost nudge me to cover a bit of the prophetic information in Daniel 7 about the beasts/nations of the end time. Well... their jaws about hit the floor in eye-opening shock when they saw for themselves the incredible accuracy of God's prophecies regarding nations and such that would exist in the times just prior to the return of Jesus... it is quite literally like reading today's front page of the newspaper! One of them actually hollered out "OK Holy Ghost! Come on down! We're waiting for you! We need you!" Yep, she should be speaking in tongues in no time. :) I pray that now the Lord will just give the increase as the Word takes root in their hearts. I just LOVE teaching the Word of God!!!! It is a rewarding, fulfilling labor of love for my Savior! Next week, we will close out our Tuesday evenings together with ice cream sundaes, and watch a video of Bro. Lloyd Squires, the King's Clown, give a message on Noah's Ark... it is just hilarious, and a perfect way to close out our study! Jesus, please fill Monica and Monica with your spirit! Amen!

No comments: