Friday, October 21, 2005

THE SUN! THE SUN!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen! THE SUN IS OUT!!!! It is a natural phenomenon that Vermont hasn't experienced in two weeks! My children are playing INSIDE!! What gives??? I'm booting them out!

I am trying to find an old friend from Sheldon, VT named Anna Hayden. She has obviously moved out of state... am praying that God will lead me to her. Nothing is too hard for my God!

We had a friend from church over last night for dinner and a hilarious movie! It was so much fun! My boys were laughing so hard they could hardly breathe. Prov. 17:22 says "a cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (NIV)". No crushed spirits around here last night. And the christian fellowship was great too!

Well, gotta get going. Blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle Hello you really need to update. I know I know I should practice what I preach.

Love Ya Sandy