Saturday, October 01, 2005

General Conference

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!!! My super wonderful mother in law gave me a wonderful birthday gift! Our church's general conference is in Richmond, VA this year. Those of us who could not attend are basically attending online, viewing the services online live, or watching them later in the archives.

WOW. The preaching is so incredibly powerful and anointed, we are just having church right in our living rooms! Worshipping right along with everyone else, as if really there! The Foreign Missions service I just finished watching live was powerful and deep in a way I cannot even explain with words. God is so amazing....

Thank you Julie! The gift of internet access to General Conference will have life changing effects on me for years to come! I love you!!!!

PS... the previous post about the crazy frog video was removed by me because of the host website, Jamster. They have some VERY inappropriate video material on their website, and I don't want anyone linking to it because of MY link! That would be bad. Sorry!

No comments: