Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pictures from the birthday bash

As promised... some pictures from the second half of our busy weekend... my mom's surprise birthday party.


Surprise! Note the red face... neighbor in background (Karen) was instrumental in getting her to the scene of the crime! Posted by Picasa


Make a wish.... Posted by Picasa

Opening presents Posted by Picasa

Birthday girl "Elaine" and husband Ray Posted by Picasa

The "culprits" responsible for blowing mom away with surprise...

My sister Charlene and husband Scott Posted by Picasa

My brother Tim and girlfriend Kazmin Posted by Picasa

Me and my husband Jason (with neice Sarah) Posted by Picasa

And finally, the picture I couldn't wait to post... the "other" set of cousins... from my side of the family...

Oh what a time we had! My grandparents and Aunt and Uncle, and sister and her family all made the trip from Maine to pull this off... thanks to EVERYONE who made it possible!

No comments: